GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO TAX SIGN UP SERVICES
1. Services offered by TAX SIGN UP
- I. The Platform provides You with the following services:
- The Platform allows You to register your account, browse, and access listed services on the Platform
- Platform allows You to access the content and services on the website or mobile app by granting you permission to use the service, depending upon the services availed by you. Services offered by Tax Sign Up are as follows -
- E-Return Filling
- GST Registration ,GST Return Fillings with reminders on regular basis after successful uploading of documents ,refunds, ITC settlement,
- Various registrations related to start-up such as ROC Registration, MSMEs and Shop Act Registration,
- Internal Audit and Financial Consultancy Services
- Tax Audits
- Project Financing
- Update on Status of Services applied for through notification on mail, text and call; to individuals, business users and organizations at large on cloud platform;
- Assistance to clients on Tax Filling, GST Filling, ROC Services and MSME and Shop Act and Establishment Registration. We also provide Expertise Assistant through our Chartered Accountants, Legal Advisors and Technical Team, and
- We, at our absolute sole discretion, may add, modify, upgrade, extend, withdraw, or alienate any of the Services listed above from time to time. We do not provide any guarantee to You that the Services will be made available to You at all times
4. Payment Terms
- You shall be permitted to access the Platform and to avail the Services and connect with experts on the Platform, only upon registering in the platform with an Account (as defined below). Your ability to continue using the Platform, and Services provided is subject to Your continued registration on the Platform. You will be required to 3 enter Your personal information including but not limited to your name, email, contact details, date of birth, valid phone number while registering on the Platform.
- To avail the Services, you will have to provide us with necessary details including but not limited to your name, mother‟s name, father‟s name, date of birth, gender, Permanent Account Number (“PAN”), signature, marital status, nominee details,
photograph and email id, phone number, business name, business address, nature of business, Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (“GSTN”), Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (“TAN”), bank account details, Unified Payment Interface (“UPI”) ID, and/or other payment related details etc.
- You agree and accept that as on the date of Your registration on the Platform, the information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. TAX SIGN UP shall in no way be responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by You. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account (defined below) and refuse any current or future use of the Services or Platform at any time. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
3. User Information
- You are solely responsible for and in control of the information You provide to us. Compilation of User Accounts and User Account bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by Us for improving the services provided.
- In the case where the Platform is unable to establish unique identity of the User against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the Account shall be indefinitely suspended. Tax Sign Up reserves the full authority to suspend a User's Account in the
above event and does not have the liability to share any Account information whatsoever.
5. Cancellation and refund
- By signing up for our Platform, you are expressly agreeing that the Tax Sign Up is authorized to charge you “service fee” as per your selected service(s), any other fees for additional services you may avail, and any applicable taxes in connection with
your use of the Service through the credit card or other payment method accepted by the Company ("Payment Method") that you provided during registration.
- You also understand and acknowledge that Tax Sign Up only facilitates the third-party payment gateway for processing of payment. This facility is managed by the third-party payment gateway provider and you are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third-party payment gateway provider. You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by you, including the bank account number/credit card details and the like. You agree and acknowledge that the Tax Sign Up shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card fraud
- We shall accept payment only through the mode mentioned by Us on our Platform (Credit cards, Debit cards, Net Banking, Wallet Payment, Unified Payment Interface [UPI]) and the user can decide from these options and the method of payment.
- We reserve the right to eliminate any payment method if any requirement arises.
- You can initiate the payment for the service(s) that are purchased from the Platform through the multiple payment methods offered by the company in the portal.
6. Eligibility to Use
- The payment of fees is non-refundable as the fee is earned on resources and man hours spent on delivering the services which are non-returnable in nature. Hence no refund can be claimed once any service request is initiated.
- The fees and stamp duty paid to government entities is non-refundable.
- Charges for Cancellation of Service: cancellation fee of 20% + earned fee + government fee paid would be applicable.
- Any questions about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to email@example.com.
7. Warranties and Disclaimers
- The services provided by Tax Sign Up are not available to minors i.e. persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or to any Users suspended or removed by Us from accessing the Platform for any reason whatsoever. You represent that You are of legal
age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving, using or availing Our services under the applicable laws.
- We reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform, at any time to new Users or to terminate or suspend access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than 1 (one) active Account (as defined below) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited from transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
- You represent and warrant that You have not received any notice from any third party or any governmental authority and no litigation is pending against You in any court of law, which prevents You from accessing the Platform and availing Our Services.
- You represent and warrant that You are legally authorized to view and access the Platform and avail the Tax Sign Up Services.
- We are not and will not be responsible for any claim or for any damages suffered, whether by you, the third parties of the Users whose information is recorded on the Platform, or any other person or party, that are related, directly or indirectly, to or arise out of the same including any payments made by you or by any third parties of the User using the payment link generated using the Platform.
- Your use of the platform and the services is at your sole risk. The platform, the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms, We, Our strategic partners, and their respective
officers, directors, employees, agents and other representatives, expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we makes no warranty that: (i) the platform or the services will meet your requirements; (ii) the platform or the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) information that may be obtained via the platform or the services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any and all services, information or other material, including all services, obtained or purchased by you directly or indirectly through the platform will meet your expectations or needs; and (v) any errors in the platform will be corrected.
- any errors in the platform will be corrected. You acknowledge and agree that certain Services provided on the Platform are further dependent on the functioning of the technology infrastructure of various third parties including that of the government agencies and, or statutory authorities. You agree that the Company shall not be liable or responsible for any discrepancy in the Services owing to delay or failure of any activity by any such third parties including but not limited to delay or failure by government agencies and, or statutory authorities such as Goods and Services Tax Network, National Informatics Centre, Income Tax
Department. The delay or failure may be as a result of, network or connectivity 7 failure, device or application failure, GST‟s System‟s failure, possible down time at GST System‟s end or any other technical or non-technical error of any nature, whether foreseen or unforeseen
Not with standing anything contained in this Agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company (and its affiliates, officers, directors and employees) upon demand from and against any and all damages, actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, losses, liabilities, diminution in value, loss of earnings, profits and revenue, opportunity costs, expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys‟ legal fees) in connection with, arising out of, or in relation to (i) breach or non-compliance of its obligations, consents, grants, undertakings, representations or warranties under these Terms, and (ii)
misrepresentation, negligence, fraud, willful concealment and misconduct (iii) misuse of the Services and Platform for any illegal or unauthorised purposes; (iv) any injuries to persons or damage to property, body, business character, reputation including theft, resulting from your acts or omissions; (v) any claims by a third party on Company for the acts committed or omitted by you; and (vi) any violation of applicable law.
9. Intellectual Property Rights
You agree that any violation by you will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to the Company and/ or its Strategic Partners and third party service providers, as the case may be, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to the Company obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that they deem necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies that the Company may have at law or in equity. If the Company takes any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms, they will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys‟ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief that may be granted.
Platform design, features, look and feel, trademark, logo, domain name are exclusive IP (Intellectual Property) of TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED. Any direct or indirect modification, alteration, change of the our Platform or use of the services for any other
8 purpose (other than explicitly mentioned or permitted by us in written) will be deemed to be violation of Company‟s IP rights. We own, reserves and retains all property rights, particularly intellectual property, including copyright for this Platform and the information contained therein. The IP cited on this Platform are not exhaustive and are registered trademarks of the company. All the patents, logos, texts, page layouts, visuals, photographs, graphics, icons and any other distinctive items contained in the Platform are the exclusive property of TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED. Any representation or reproduction, in part or in whole, for collective use, on any medium or using any process, is strictly prohibited without written permission from the Company and/or such other legal brand owner(s) or the assignees or successors thereof. Any breach of this copyright and/or any other intellectual property rights would thus constitute infringement under Intellectual Property law.
10. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
If you are a registered user whose principal address or principal use of Platform occurs in any jurisdiction across the world then these terms and conditions will be subject to Indian law. In this case, to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, both you and we agree that the competent courts in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions.
We may terminate your registration and access, or suspend access to all or part of the Platform, without notice, for any conduct that We, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of this Agreement, any applicable law, or is harmful to the interests of another user, service provider, or Us.
12. Personal Data
14. Contact Information
TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
A 149 MAHAKAALI SOCIETY,
E8 ARERA COLONY, NEAR AURA
MALL, BHOPAL 46203