The information about the User as collected by the Company are:
A. Information you voluntary provide to us
- The information you voluntarily provided to the company while using the services; and
- The information automatically collected when you are accessing the Platform and while using the Services Provided.
- The information we receive from third parties.
B. Information automatically collected by us
- We use certain information to perform the services, such as, but not limited to name, surname, address, password, address, pin code, age, Permanent Account Number (“PAN”), signature, marital status, nominee details, photograph and email id, phone number, business name, business address, nature of business, Goods and Service Tax Identification Number (“GSTN”), Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (“TAN”), bank account details etc. The information provided by you may be shared with the payment service providers for the purpose of fulfilling the services provided to you.
- By using our Platform you give your consent and allow Us to use the data for diagnosing the Platform and improve Our services.
- When accessing our platform, we will process your personal data to help provide our services.
- Data you provide to us when you call the customer support or communicate us in any other way will remain with us and we may use it for internal training purpose or to improve our services.
C. Information collected from third party
- Your IP address, date and time of access to our service, hardware, software or
browser used by you, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, information on your clicks,
webpage or website you came from or went after surfing our Platform, your, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction
with any errors you may encounter
- When using mobile device, we collect information of your device and application history, and identification of your device (Device ID)
- We might collect information when you interact with our service providers, partner’s services.
D. Using your personal information
- We receive and collect your information from third parties such as our payment service provider, who share your payment detail with us.
- We collect your data when the user visits our Platform, who use our service, through automatically tool of collecting data, such as cookies, web beacon, and embedded web links.
- We receive your information which automatically collected by tools which collect standard data on web traffic, the browser sends data to Platform automatically regarding browsers type and language, time of access, internet address from which Platform was accessed.
- Information is also collected by Platform powered by us, such as IP address, unique identification of the device used and clickstream behavior.
- We can also collect and use data from third party via emails, messages, and call for support and promotional activities.
E. Sharing your personal information
- The information provided by you may be used to develop and enhance our services and to ensure the best experience and service.
- The information provided by you may be used to fulfill our contractual duty.
- To process your payment transactions for using the services provided by TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, your information might be shared with Payments partners via secured gateways.
- To respond to your queries, support, comments and reviews;
- To issue you access to our services provided in platform and to carry out our obligations that might arise from any terms under the contracts between you and the Company
- The information provided by you may be used to send you promotions,Newsletters, suggestions on our services which might be useful to the user.
- The information provided by you may be used to understand the effectiveness of the advertisements we promote to user through the collection of data by
means of cookies or similar technologies
- To communicate important notices or changes to the Services provided by Company on the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms or policies, which
govern the relationship between you and the Company.
- For internal purposes of the Company such as improving the security of the platform, auditing, testing, trouble shooting, data analysis and research
performed directly or indirectly by the Company.
- For promoting and marketing the services provided by the Company.
- This information might be used to customize and improve the platform.
- The IP address information might be used to help and diagnose problems arising while using the platform. This information may be used to identify you
in case of any need arises.
- To ensure compliance with any applicable law, the General terms and conditions and data protection regulations.
F. Payment Information
- We may share your information with third party such as service suppliers, and commercial partner.
- The information provided by you may be shared with the payment service providers for the purpose of fulfilling the services.
- We may disclose personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or others in the good faith belief that such disclosure is
- In any case of merger, acquisition, asset sale, financing, winding up or bankruptcy or purchase of all or any part of its activities by another company,
we could share your information with such company.
You understand and acknowledge that the Company only facilitates the third-party payment gateway for processing of payment via secured gateway. This facility is managed by the third-party payment gateway provider and You are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third-party payment gateway provider.
You agree and acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card fraud.
G. Storing of Personal Information
The Service is hosted and operated through TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITEDand its service providers. By using the Service, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being
provided to TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED in India and will be hosted in Indian as well as servers located outside India, and you authorize TAX SIGN UP (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED to transfer, store and process your information to servers located in India, and other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to India and others countries in accordance with prevailing law
H. Cookie Information
I. External Links
in your computer hard drive and can be retrieved later. Cookies do not tell us, who you are and contains non-personal information.
- For administrative purposes, we also collect IP addresses, which are the automatic number assigned to your computer when you surf Platform. Certain Internet Service Providers may assign the same IP address to many users. Your IP address and cookies are not connected to any personally identifiable or on-line contact information like a name and address unless you order or register with us; however, if you register, all information we have about you will be associated with your customer file.
J. Data Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including
appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. All information gathered on Platform is securely stored within the Company controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
L. Deleting Personal Information
We reserve the right to modify such content without notice from time to time and shall not be liable to any user for any damage as a result of change in course content.
M. Contact information